Today’s outfit is inspired by Diane Kruger’s style from National Treasure… (yes, I was one of the contributors to this film’s spectacular success at the boxoffice). Her casual retro chic was disarming.
I came up with these few items to build a look-alike outfit in my own interpretation. Classic but trendy, it’s easy to find yet very effective. Enjoy!
• The Black Skinny Jean is available at Asos for $49.96.
• The Merino Wool Turtleneck Sweater is available at Banana Republic for $49.99.
• The 3/4 –sleeved velvet jacket is available at Gap for $29.99.
• The Cable Knit Beret is available at Urban Outfitters for $24.00.
• The Reuse Me tote is available at Urban Outfitters for $12.00.
• The Ecco “Bouillon” Mary Jane flats are available at Nordstrom for $119.55.